Grab the family and make your way the the Dr. Tommy Macdonnell Aquatic Center this summer. The Aquatic Center is an outdoor water park located in Patriot Park, 1490 N. Elm. The deck area offers concessions tables, lounge chairs, and shade structures to make your visit comfortable. Showers and family style changing rooms are available. Lockers are provided to store items you would like to secure.
Enjoy cold drinks, hot food items, snacks, and treats at the concession stand. This water park is a great place for the entire family to cool off and enjoy the summer!
Features of the Dr. Tommy Macdonnell Aquatic Center include:
- Zero-Depth entry
- Playground structure
- Two large water slides
- Basketball Goal
- Lazy River
- Water Walk
- Diving Board
- 6 lap lanes with dive blocks
- Lounge chairs
- Concessions tables
1490 N. Elm
- Children 10 years of age and under must be accompanied and directly supervised by a person 16 years of age or older. Weak /non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by a person wearing a swimsuit.
- Running, horseplay, and profanity are not allowed in or around the pool area including the deck and changing room facilities.
- No diving except off the diving board.
- No prolonged or repeated breath holding or underwater swimming.
- Floatation devices, including life jackets, may only be used when a parent or guardian is in the water, directly and attentively supervising the child.
- Large inflatables, and other large floatation devices are not permitted in the pool.
- Any balls used in the pool require approval by pool staff. No projectiles will be permitted in areas where the pool is crowded. Permission is granted at the discretion of pool staff and may be revoked at any time.
- Appropriate swimwear is required for use of the pool, including swim diapers for all non-toilet trained guests. Any attire with offensive language or symbols is prohibited.
- Glass containers, tobacco, alcohol, and weapons are prohibited. Guests who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Persons with an eye, ear, nose or throat infection, open wound, rash, diarrhea within the past 24 hours or an infectious or communicable disease are not permitted to enter the pool.
- The City of Marshfield is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items
- No coolers, outside food or drinks are allowed. Personal water bottles are permitted.
- Swimmers must exit the water when thunder is heard, or lightning is seen. The pool will be closed for 30 minutes after each sound/sight. The pool may be closed in the event of prolonged inclement weather.
- Certified lifeguards are on duty for your safety. Please comply with lifeguards at all times. The aquatics staff reserve the right to modify these rules at any time to ensure order and safety,
- Red Slide: All riders must be at least 48" tall / Yellow Slide: All riders must be at least 42" tall
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds
- Red Slide Warning: Water depth is 3 feet 6 inches
- Non-swimmers are not permitted
- All riders must ride feet first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest. Do not go down the slide head first. Do not sit up while riding the slide
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wit for instructions from the lifeguard station at the slide starter tub.
- Do not propel yourself into the slide
- Only one rider at a time. Absolutely no trains or chains of riders are permitted
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume. Arms and hands must remain inside the flume at all times. Riders should remain in proper riding position until forward momentum is terminated. At no time should the rider attempt to stand up while on the slide or prior to coming to a completed stop in the splash out area.
- No tubes, mats or life jackets are permitted on the waterslide
- No combs or foreign objects are allowed in pockets and no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide, No cut off jeans or swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation; only approved swimsuits allowed.
- The line should form on the deck with one rider on each landing and one rider in the starter tub. Wait until landing area is clear before entering.
- Riders must be in good health. Elderly patrons, those suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, epilepsy or person using prescription medication should consult their physician before using this slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to, pregnancy, heart, or back problems should not ride.
- Do not use this slide while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No diving from the slide.
- Leave the plunge pool promptly after entering.
WARNING "Failure to follow rules can result in serious injury."
- Diving board shall be used by strong swimmers only. A swim test may be required
- The diving well is restricted to diving only when the boards are open for use.
- One person on a diving board at a time. Divers should wait to dive until previous diver exits the diving area.
- Divers must dive or jump forward; do not dive off the side of the board
- No running, handstands, seat drops, or inward dives. The aquatics staff has the right to prohibit any dive that seems too dangerous to perform.
- Exit the water immediately using the closest ladder.
- Shirts, floatation devices, and goggles are prohibited.
The pool offers full concessions including hot food items. Please check out our menu below and come by for a meal or a snack!
*prices are subject to change
Please note all card purchases are subject to a 3% fee on each transaction.